What is the best method for damp proofing anhydrite screeds?
With UZIN PE 425.
The industry has seen a growth in the use of anhydrite screeds (also known as calcium sulphate or gypsum screeds) but there has always been a problem with adequately protecting against residual moisture, especially if the relative humidity is above 85%. UZIN has developed a solution for damp proofing anhydrite screeds for residual moisture up to 95% RH. With UZIN PE 425 projects can be expedited without the long delays previously caused by damp anhydrite screeds.
UZIN NC 110 Gypsum Smoothing Compound
Calcium sulphate based smoothing compound, with Level Plus Effect S.
- Superior flow characteristics
- Very smooth surface
- Rapid drying progress
- Low stress
UZIN PE 280 Super Fast Primer
Dispersion primer with carbon technology for smooth and dense surfaces
- Ready to use
- Ideal bonding agent on dense surfaces
- Also suitable for wall applications
- High-speed construction product
UZIN PE 404 Resin Moisture suppressant
1-component, rapid drying resin Residual Moisture suppressant
- Rapid drying
- Easy to use
- Ready mixed
UZIN PE 425 NEU 2-Component Water-Based Epoxy Primer
Universal epoxy primer for reinforcement of weak screeds or prior to the moisture suppressant system
- easy to use
- deep reinforcement of the upper screed zone
- improves shear strength
- can be used in the moisture suppressant system on calcium sulphate screeds
- improves the bonding strength with UZIN STP and PUR adhesives
- can be overlaid in combination with UZIN PE 280
- diluted with 10% water
- vapour diffusive