SUPERIOR 2 PART SMOOTHING COMPOUNDS
When you need to refurbish a floor, UZIN has two superior 2-part smoothing compounds that are ideal. UZIN L3 Gold is a premium, rapid drying 2-part smoothing compound. It can be used over old, well-bonded waterproof adhesive residues, UZIN PE 480 DPM, and degreased ceramic tiles without priming.Alternatively, UZIN L2 Contract is a cost effective bag and bottle smoothing compound with outstanding flow and workability.
UZIN L2 Contract Cost Effective 2 Part Smoothing Compound
UZIN L2 Contract is a great flowing, quick setting and cost effective smoothing compound for use over common substrates. It produces a smooth finish and is an ideal base for LVT or other types fo floor coverings.
• Cost effective alternative to other more costly options
• Compressive strength of 16 N
• Low stress
• Suitable up to 15mm in one application
• Quick setting, ready for fitting on after 6 hours
• Suitable on substrates subject to residual construction moisture
UZIN L3 Gold Rapid Drying 2 part smoothing compound
HARDER. BETTER. FASTER. STRONGER.
UZIN L3 Gold is harder, better, faster and stronger than most other 2 part smoothing compounds. Its superior performance makes it ideal for use over most sound and well bonded, waterproof adhesive residues, such as bitumen. It can also be used over UZIN PE 480 damp proof membrane, degreased ceramic tiles and underfloor heating systems.
• Can be used without primer
• High compressive strength of 25 N and flexural strength of 7 N
• Recyclable packaging makes it better for the environment
• Extremely rapid drying, ready for fit on after 2 hours
• Moisture tolerant and can be used in a damp proof sandwich system
Watch the video to see UZIN L3 Gold in action.
UZIN L3 Gold liquid is contained in recyclable cardboard packaging, which reduces the amount of plastic waste. It also saves the hassle and expense of disposing of plastic canisters. The packaging means:
- 77% less CO2 – The cube packaging allows more weight and units can be put on a pallet. Transportation is therefore reduced and less CO2 discharged.
- 85% less waste – Only the liner is made from plastic, which can be returned and disposed off. The box is made from recycled cardboard which can be recycled.
UZIN L2 Contract 2 part smoothing compound
2 part smoothing compound
- low stress
- smooth surface
- quick setting
- excellent flow
- ready to receive foot traffic after 1.5 to 2 hours
- ready for floor coverings after 6 hours
- suitable up to 15mm in one application
- suitable for underfloor heating (please contact UZIN Technical for further information)
UZIN L3 Gold Rapid Drying 2 Part Smoothing Compound
Ammonia, protein and latex free, 2 part smoothing compound
- very low stress
- smooth surface
- quick drying
- can be used over old waterproof adhesive residues
- ready for floor coverings in approx 2 hours
- suitable for applications from 3 - 30mm**