UZIN Loyalty Scheme Terms and Conditions
- Points are earned per product ordered as specified on the exchange form. Only products featured on this form are eligible to earn points.
Double points can only be claimed on the following UZIN Smoothing Compounds until 30th June 2022; UZIN L3 Gold Liquid, UZIN NC 151, UZIN NC 196 & NC 163.
Points can only be collected on the UZIN L3 Gold liquid and UZIN L3 Gold Moisture Control liquid, not on the powder.
- Points can only be obtained when purchasing UZIN products in the UK or Ireland between 01.01.2022 to 31.12.2022.
- This offer is only available to flooring contractors and Uzin Ltd reserve the right to determine eligibility for participation.
- The machines, tools and gift card/s can only be ordered from UZIN UTZ UK Ltd.
- £50 or €50 will be put towards the gift card for every 300 points collected. A minimum of 300 points is required to receive a gift card.
- Some gift cards are not available in Euros, please email uzin.uk(at)uzin-utz.com to find out which gift cards are available.
- To redeem your points you must send us the exchange form and copies of invoices to show proof of purchase. No responsibility can be taken for lost claims and invalid or incomplete claims will be void.
- To claim your machine, tool or gift card/s, the exchange form must be submitted before the 01.02.2023. Claims after this date will not be processed.
- Unused points cannot be carried over into next years loyalty scheme or promotion.
- The points can only be redeemed once and are not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Our standard conditions of sale also apply.
- You must be a UK or Irish resident and be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The scheme is not open to employees of UZIN UTZ UK Ltd.
- Please allow up to 30 days for delivery of the machines, tools or gift card/s.
- UZIN UTZ UK Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If we do this, we will publish the amended terms here, on the relevant page of our website www.uzin.co.uk
- Claims for machines, tools and gift cards may give rise to national insurance and tax liabilities which may be payable by the recipient and employer. By submitting the exchange form the recipient agrees that the appropriate notifications will be made and are solely responsible for payment of such liabilities.
- Terms and conditions subject to the law of England and Wales.
If you require any further clarification regarding any of the terms and conditions please e-mail uzin.uk(at)uzin-utz.com