UZIN NC 770 Industrial Top Industrial Topcoat & Wear Coat
Cement based, self-smoothing industrial top for producing a wear-resistant floor finish. It can also be used as an industrial smoothing compound for resin coatings and most floor coverings.
- For use as a floor finish, providing excellent wear resistance.
- It is ideal for use in industrial locations where there is heavy machinery or fork lifts operating.
- It can also be used as an industrial smoothing underlayment ready to receive resin coatings and most floor coverings.
- Use as a wear resistant finish or to receive resin coatings and most floor coverings
- For commercial and industrial areas, e.g. heavy traffic industrial areas which receive forklift traffic
- For loads from floor conveyors and chair castors
- Substrates with surface tensile strength of min. 1.5 N/mm², without drive-on traffic min. 1.0 N/mm²
- Can be used over hot water underfloor heating systems
- Pumpable, for interior areas
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Thickness range from 3 to 50 mm
- Good flow characteristics
- Low stress
- Good absorbency
- High compressive strength and tensile strength
|Required water quantity|
4.25 - 4.5 litres per 25 kg bag
approx. 5 m2 at 3 mm per bag
|Minimum working temperature|
|Ideal working temperature|
15 - 25 °C
20 - 40 minutes*
|Set to foot traffic|
after 2 - 4 hours*
|Ready for coating or floor covering|
after approx. 24 hours days at 3 mm
AR0.50 abrasion resistance less than 1 mm impact test
A1fl according to DIN EN 13 501-1
|Spreading dimension (ring dia.: 30 mm, height: 5 cm)|
approx. 135 mm
|Item no.||Packsize||Shipping unit|