UZIN UTZ UK Technical Support Manager - South East
UZIN UTZ UK Ltd is the UK subsidiary of UZIN UTZ AG, an international company with its headquarters based in Germany. UZIN UTZ AG employs over 1,000 people worldwide. UZIN UTZ UK Ltd incorporates a whole wealth of flooring skills. With brands such as UZIN, WOLFF, PALLMANN, Arturo and CODEX. The company encompasses anything and everything to do with the installation, renovation and maintenance of all types of floor coverings, wood flooring, ceramic tiles and natural stone floors as well as resin floors.
UZIN UTZ UK Ltd is renowned for high quality products, innovative systems and ecological developments. Service, expert advice and technical support are also central to the company’s ethos. By working in partnership with customers, architects and clients, UZIN UTZ UK Ltd provides the best solution for each project, even in the face of exceptional challenges. Whether a renovation or new build, commercial or residential project, UZIN UTZ UK Ltd can provide the answer from innovative remedial repairs to rapid installations.
We are looking for a Technical Support Manager (South East) to join UZIN UTZ UK Ltd, based in the South East of the UK.
- To provide Technical support in the UK and to assist the growth of all UZIN UTZ Brands.
- Support and provide training for the UZIN UTZ Brands.
- Effectively communicate product performance and development.
- Demonstrate products and tools to the flooring trade.
- Support customers with on-site visits and provision of sound technical advice, confirming these recommendations in writing.
- Write specifications for UZIN UTZ UK Ltd customers.
- To maintain the CRM system database with specifications and site reports.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market and identify new market or new product opportunities.
- Work alongside our distribution partners to support them with advice and training, identify product needs and trade days.
- Providing customers with new product and application data.
- Organising and deliver product training events with contractors, retailers and distributors.
- Any other tasks required by the company.
- Technically proficient in the installation of floor coverings, subfloor preparation, primers, self-levelling compounds and adhesives with a minimum of 5 years installation experience.
- Able to effectively apply and demonstrate UZIN UTZ UK products.
- Motivated, reliable and focused on success.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Able to work under own initiative and within a successful team.
The right candidate must have good communication skills as the job entails developing and maintaining relationships with partners, customers, peers as well as the Technical, sales and marketing teams. A strong leadership skill is a plus and the right candidate must also be a self-starter. Technical application skills, IT skills and a strong technical background is mandatory as you will be responsible for holding presentations and customer discussions.
Our offer to you:
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Company Vehicle.
- 20 days holiday + 1 day per year worked up to 25 days.
- Group Pension Plan.
- A high level of free working space and personal responsibility.
- A safe position inside a successful company.
How to Apply
Please apply by e-mail with an application letter and current CV to Marc Lawrence, Head of Technical and Product Management, marc.lawrence(at)uzin-utz.com