Technical Area Sales Manager UZIN – Scotland
Uzin Utz UK Ltd is the UK subsidiary of Uzin Utz SE, an international company with its headquarters based in Germany. Uzin Utz SE employs over 1,000 people worldwide. Uzin Utz UK Ltd incorporates a whole wealth of flooring skills. With brands such as UZIN, WOLFF, PALLMANN, arturo and codex. The company encompasses anything and everything to do with the installation, renovation and maintenance of all types of floor coverings, wood flooring, ceramic tiles and natural stone floors as well as resin floors.
Uzin Utz UK Ltd is the UK subsidiary of Uzin Utz SE, an international company employing over 1,000 people worldwide, with its headquarters based in Ulm, Germany. The Uzin Utz group incorporates a whole wealth of flooring skills, with brands such as Uzin, Wolff Tools, Pallmann, Arturo, Pajarito and Codex offering systems and solutions for anything and everything to do with Subfloor Preparation and the installation, renovation and maintenance of all types of floor coverings.
The UZIN brand is renowned for innovative, high quality products and systems for subfloor preparation and floorcovering installation, with service, expert advice and technical support also central to the brand ethos. By working in partnership with Distributors, Contractors, Retailers and Installers, the UZIN brand provides the best solution for each project, even in the face of exceptional challenges. Whether a renovation or new build, commercial or residential project, UZIN can provide the answer.
We are looking for a Technical Area Sales Manager to represent our UZIN and Wolff brands, covering the whole of Scotland.
- To support the growth of the UZIN and Wolff brands by maintaining and increasing sales of our products through excellent relationships with distributors and contractors in your area.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area with regular review of activity plans, performance and targets.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base. Servicing the contractors, retailers and distributors in the relevant sales area and provide industry leading technical support.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market and identify new market or new product opportunities.
- Manage and develop the sales of our high quality range of brands and products.
- Demonstrate products to the contract flooring trade.
- Perform site visits to provide technical advice to customers, confirming these for flooring project recommendations in writing.
- Work alongside our distribution partners to identify end customers, sales opportunities and prospects in their market; and distribution of leads which come directly to UZIN. Furthermore, providing excellent technical support to these partners.
- Feeding distributors and contractors with new product or application data and marketing information.
- Organising product training events with contractors, retailers and distributors.
- To maintain the CRM system database for existing customers and prospective customers.
- Any other tasks required by the management.
- Experience in the flooring market with a knowledge of, and/or background in, floor covering installation and/or subfloor preparation products.
- Experience in negotiating and sales.
- Motivated, reliable and focused on success.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer knowledge and I.T skills
Technical sales managers must have good communication skills as the job entails developing and maintaining relationships with partners, customers, peers as well as the sales and marketing team. A strong leadership skill is a plus and a technical sales manager must also be a self-starter. Sales skills, IT skills and technical knowledge is mandatory as you will be responsible for holding presentations and customer discussions.
Our offer to you:
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Company car.
- 20 days holiday + 1 day per year worked up to 25 days.
- Group Pension Plan.
- Private Medical Insurance
- A high level of free working space and personal responsibility.
- A safe position inside a successful company.
How to Apply
Please apply by e-mail with an application letter and current CV to Richard Allen, National Sales & Brand Manager Uzin Utz UK, email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications is 31st May 2023