Technical Sales Manager UZIN & WOLFF
Uzin Utz UK Ltd is the UK subsidiary of Uzin Utz AG, an international company with its headquarters based in Germany. Uzin Utz AG employs over 1,000 people worldwide. Uzin Utz UK Ltd incorporates a whole wealth of flooring skills. With brands such as UZIN, WOLFF, PALLMANN, arturo and codex. The company encompasses anything and everything to do with the installation, renovation and maintenance of all types of floor coverings, wood flooring, ceramic tiles and natural stone floors as well as resin floors.
Uzin Utz UK Ltd is renowned for high quality products, innovative systems and ecological developments. Service, expert advice and technical support are also central to the company’s ethos. By working in partnership with customers, architects and clients, Uzin Utz UK Ltd provides the best solution for each project, even in the face of exceptional challenges. Whether a renovation or new build, commercial or residential project, Uzin Utz UK Ltd can provide the answer from innovative remedial repairs to rapid installations.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Manager to represent our UZIN and WOLFF brands on our East Midlands (Notts/Derby), Part South Yorkshire, Part Lincolnshire, Part Cambridgeshire/Suffolk territory.
- To support our growth plans for all Uzin and Wolff brands by maintaining and increasing sales of our company's products through excellent relationships with distributors and contractors in your area.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area with regular review of activity plans, performance and targets.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base. Servicing the contractors, retailers and distributors in the relevant sales area and provide industry leading technical support.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market and identify new market or new product opportunities.
- Manage and develop the sales of our high quality range of brands and products.
- Demonstrate products to the contract flooring trade.
- Perform site visits to provide technical advice to customers, confirming these for flooring project recommendations in writing.
- Work alongside our distribution partners to identify end customers, sales opportunities and prospects in their market; and distribution of leads which come directly to Uzin. Furthermore, providing excellent technical support to these partners.
- Feeding distributors and contractors with new product or application data and marketing information.
- Organising product training events with contractors, retailers and distributors.
- To maintain the CRM system database for existing customers and prospective customers.
- Any other tasks required by the management.
Candidates should have:
- Experience in the flooring market with a background in floor covering installation and / or subfloor preparation products.
- Experience in negotiating and sales.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Be Self Motivated, reliable and focused on success.
Technical sales managers must have good communication skills as the job entails developing and maintaining relationships with partners, customers, peers as well as the sales and marketing team. A strong leadership skill is a plus and a technical sales manager must also be highly self-motivated. Sales skills, IT skills and technical knowledge is mandatory as you will be responsible for holding presentations and customer discussions.
Our offer to you:
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Company car.
- 20 days holiday + 1 day per year worked up to 25 days.
- Group Pension Plan.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- A high level of free working space and personal responsibility.
- A safe position inside a successful company.
How to Apply
Please apply by e-mail with an application letter and current CV to Richard Allen, Uzin National Sales and Brand Manager UK & Ireland,