Customer Service Administrator Permanent Full Time
Flooring technology in all its facets - this is what UZIN UTZ, a listed family business, stands for. Our clear focus on the core competence of flooring is unique worldwide. It developed Uzin Utz from a small regional manufacturer of adhesives to one of the world's leading manufacturers of products for the Flooring Industry.
Our UK subsidiary Uzin Utz UK Ltd is looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join our team in Rugby. The role of Customer Service Administrator at Uzin Utz UK will give you the opportunity to work with a multi-branded provider, supporting the operational side of the business by dealing with company’s suppliers, distributors, business partners, and end customers.
Your main responsibilities in this position will be to:
- Orders Processing (via SAP system).
- To support a team of Technical Sales Managers.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries are dealt with in an accurate, timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Work closely with a team of Regional Sales Managers to ensure the correct levels of communication flow through the business, from and to our customers.
- Improve processes and procedures in the Customer Service Desk.
- To ensure that data input into the SAP system is accurate, timely, and consistently maintained.
- Creation of master data into SAP system and CRM system.
- Liaising with transport companies to organise deliveries direct to our customers.
- Liaising with supply chain contacts to monitor direct deliveries to our customers.
- Able to multitask effectively by responding to emails as well as answering supplier, factory, and customer calls and processing information on various systems.
- Monitoring the progress of orders by chasing and tracking.
- Taking payments from customers when required.
- Provide sales data to the Sales Managers when required.
- Invoicing process.
- Process returns and liaise with the warehouse to ensure the goods are stored in a timely manner and in sealable condition.
- Deal with customer's claims and process credits and debit notes when necessary.
- Create and maintain customer master data on CRM.
- SAP Systems, user’s skills.
- Microsoft Office, mainly Word and Excel.
- Organisational Skills.
- Customer Focused.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Able to work in a team as well as manage individual workload.
- Time management, meeting deadlines.
- Understanding of Import and Export processes.
What we offer you:
- Hybrid working.
- A safe position inside a successful company.
- Competitive salary.
- Contributions to pensions plan.
- Group Medical Insurance.
- On-site parking.
- Additional Leave.
If, like us, you are passionate, appreciative, and down-to-earth, we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply in writing or by e-mail with an application letter and current CV to Theresa Knifton, Uzin Utz UK Ltd, Unit 2, Mitchell Court, Central Park, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 0UY or e-mail uk(at)uzin.co.uk
Application deadline: 20.11.2023